Letto song lyrics love actually

 

Lirik Lagu Letto Sebenarnya Cinta


one second ago
two hearts flying high
see the beautiful world
make a split liver
and take me there
world mirage
sybaritic spoiled by the taste
I fly high and carried by the atmosphere


from the corner of my eye
heart began to stir
whisper in the middle
try to remember all


And build me and
of the dream my dream
I lost here maya
and was eliminated from the real world


And build me and
from dream indahku
gasped anganku do not run
from a sense that I have to limit


and you offer a taste of love in the hearts
I do not know what to do
to dream or the real thing
and distinguishing flavor and atmosphere
within the framework of affection or love is real


And build me and
from the origin bakalku
Do not ever let me go
to drown in my dreams




I love this song real ................

No comments:

Post a Comment